For meeting details, please visit our blog
In addition, you can view the recorded livestream of our June 6th meeting via Ustream.
Slideshows/presentations from previous meetings can be found via our Slideshare account
- August 22, 2012 (inaugural meeting)
- October 24, 2012
- November 27, 2012. Documents in support of recommendations expected to be offered by the Chairs of the substantive Committees for transmittal to the Governor. These include:
- Prof. Liebman’s pro bono proposal to assist the State in the development and implementation of a cohesive Social Impact Bond strategy (see Prof. Liebman’s presentation deck here);
- A preliminary draft of a survey of the State’s nonprofit, for-profit and hybrid mission-driven ventures that could naturally lead to the publication of a social enterprise directory (to encourage consumer and business patronage of such ventures) – and, ultimately, the systematic development of a social enterprise supply chain
- Draft language for a proposed bill to expand the reach of the L3C, along with a statement of its purposes; and
- Draft language for a bill to authorize the organization of Benefit LLCs, along with a statement of its purposes .
Community Wealth Building – Ted Howard Presentation – April 24 2013 Eric Weinheimer – CCT Presentation 1113 Government Innovation Recommendations (Stephen Konya, IDPH) Illinois as a Social Enterprise Hub – Prof Cynthia Williams Liebman Illinois PFS Presentation November 27 2012.ppt.ppt NOW strategy presentation 030413 Public Health Integration and Opportunities (Dr. Jim Galloway)